Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm on a roll...

Just found out the Kaiser Chiefs are releasing an album this month (possibly).

I don't really like their new single too much. Their past singles were instant hits with me, but hey, that's not uncommon for me to hate a song before I completely love it (I am an oddball). Still, their sound now is definitely different than their past punk-ish rock band sound. I give them kudos for evolving and putting something new out there, but I'm not sure if I like the direction they're going (watch how my opinion will sway).

The new single "Little Shocks"



Note: Performed live, I don't know if this song would be great to hear. I can only somewhat hear the lyrics in the music video.

To compare, here is one of their past singles "Everyday I Love You Less and Less," a personal favorite.



Note: And yes, they're another British band (just in case you couldn't tell).

No comments:

Post a Comment