Monday, February 15, 2010

And now, for one of my favorite artists...

St. Vincent "Actor Out Of Work" from Lake Fever Sessions on Vimeo.


St. Vincent "The Strangers" from Lake Fever Sessions on Vimeo.


St. Vincent "Oh My God" from Lake Fever Sessions on Vimeo.


And to think she doesn't even own an acoustic guitar.

Annie Clark from St. Vincent. My most current obsession.

Though this blog is personal I will be posting some notes for pure enjoyment. I want to share what I like/love with those that read my blog, music being a major part of that. I think that what you like is a pretty good representation of who you are. By sharing these things, I hope I come to be seen more clearly (whether it be good or bad.) Now that I'm more focused on me, I (hopefully) won't be writing anymore blogs about bad relationships, loneliness (doubtful?) and stressful hardships anytime soon. Though I will be focusing more on what I like, music and movies and ADVENTURE and God willing nice photographs of these adventures with a Nikon D3000 (who I already decided will be named Declan because I name everything dear to me.) I wrote a blog a LONG time ago about buying a Canon camera. But, after much debate, I've chosen to buy a Nikon. I'm about more than half way there and I'm REALLY hoping I'll be able to afford it by the time I go to Maryland to visit one of my best friends in the whole wide world, Vanessa. This is something I'd like to talk about simply because I'm thrilled! I've wanted to visit her at UMD for awhile. Well, really since last year. But this year I have the funds and availability to do so. It's going to be a smashing spring break vacation and I can't hardly wait!

1 comment:

  1. AH! Niether can I.
    ...and St. Vincent makes me feel like I'm in my reincarnated state.
    Does that make sence? Or actually in my past life. hahaaa

    ReplyDelete