Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Swimsuits!

I have been kindling this obsession with swim suits for awhile now. Summer in California? I mean, how can I not drool over the opportunity to wear these beauties! dELiAs is having a great summer sale with some very cute swimsuits and I want to buy pretty much all of them. I know I'll snatch up at least one. Here are a few of my favorites.



I have yet to add a polka dotted bikini to my collection. I mean doesn't every girl need to own a yellow polka dot bikini?



I'm a huge fan of one pieces and I adore the back and front of this one. Imagine the cool tan lines you'd get!



I've never owned a tankini but I loved the cinched up sides on this one, although I'd probably get it in a solid color versus polka dotted.

Besides dELiAs I also find these old style (my favorite!) swimsuits to be very chic and very out of a poor college student's price range unfortunately.


Via Anthropologie (www.anthropologie.com)


Via ModCloth (www.modcloth.com)


Via ModCloth (www.modcloth.com)


Via Greedy Girl (www.iamagreedygirl.com) by Hayden Harnett (www.haydenharnett.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment