Sunday, December 13, 2009

Here's a lil somethin'

Last night/this morning I hung out with an ex-boyfriend. Not Daniel. But (dun, dun, dun) Josh. Yes sir. Even before Daniel and I's break-up I had been planning on getting back in touch and tonight we finally did. We went to lil Rigo's house for movie night and watched Silent Hill (disturbing but entertaining), Spaceballs, and part of The Fall. I'm not too sure if I liked The Fall very much...I mean, it's aesthetically pleasing...but eh. I didn't get into it much and I was getting sleepy. Anyway, hanging out with Josh was a bit weird, but not at all in a bad way. In fact, I had myself a good old time. I even sipped on some Pacifico. To throw it out there, I've always loved hanging out with Josh and his family. They're just great, honestly. And funny as hell. I just feel a sense of "belonging" that I really love. Kind of like the Townes, except the Townes ARE family. Also, besides family, Josh hangs out with people that are so different from what I'm used to. It's refreshing, a breath of fresh (although slightly weed-y) air. They're all way older than we are and I kinda like it that way. Oh, and I got to use my favorite toilet in the whole wide world again! I love little Rigo's toilet! To flush it you have to pull on a string with a kind of knob at the end. It's so fun I swear. I'm getting that same toilet somehow some way. To add, Dory, Rigo's dog, got chubby. But she's still a cutie. Anyway, good night! Literally and figuratively.

No comments:

Post a Comment