Monday, November 29, 2010

Didn't really feel like writing today; getting really behind on that challenge...

Nov 4, 2005
My thoughts on life
Current mood:disappointed

I always thought life was simple. You live and you die, right? But what about the in-between? I guess you could relate life to an Oreo. There's the actual cookie, or the simplicity of life, and then there's the filling, the complexity of life. I mean, the filling could be a number of things: Emotions, experiences--good and bad--memories, etc. But the thing is, I can't help but be a realist about life. I'm not what you'd call an optomist, but I'm not a pessimist. So I'm a realist. See how it works? I'm an in-between. Life is confusing. How come there's so much to worry about? Guys, school, parents, peer pressure? I hate the b/s drama brings. I like life most of the time and sometimes I even love it. But then there are those times when I just hate it. Not that I'm suicidal, but sometimes I just don't give a crap. I hate when people have to make a big deal out of something stupid. And I hate how people judge other people for whatever reason. Sometimes I just hate people. But not all of them. Still, we're all the same when it comes down to it. We could all do what someone else does, couldn't we? We could all live life to the fullest, or at least try to, and if you think about it that's what we should be doing. We could hurt someone, break hearts, make someone happy, let someone down. We all have the ability to do whatever someone else does. Anyway, I hate the indecision in my life. Life gets me down sometimes. Notice how I keep using "sometimes" there's the indecision. Maybe it's this whole "teenager" phase, but whatever it is I know one thing isn't going to change: Life can be a bitch.


I'm glad I learned my lesson early. Guess I didn't know how to spell optimist? Clearly I'm going to be skipping through the ridiculous entires, such as the one cleverly titled "I HATE braces" for obvious reasons. Goodness, I was a silly one.

No comments:

Post a Comment