Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Organic Raspberry Sweet Leaf Iced Tea...

is delicious.

Whilst browsing the many, many, many drink machines inhabiting the SU (student union) at my college, CSUSB, I found...my new favorite beverage.

I've been trying (kinda) really hard to limit my soda intake. I am addicted to Coca Cola and just about anything sweet and fizzy. It's so bad that I can't eat (or really would prefer not even to eat a meal at all) if I don't have a Coke to drink with my meal. So, I've tried to branch out. I've always liked tea, so I figured I'd try a very appealing/slightly creepy (there's a cartoon old lady smiling at you behind specaled glasses on the front) 15.5 oz can of organic, orgasmic raspberry iced tea. Not only is it USDA approved, the entire can is only 140 calories. That's how many calories are in a 12 oz can of Coke. ORSWLICT (longest abbreviation ever) has 36 grams of sugar per 15.5 oz can. Coke has 39 grams per 12 oz can.

Now I just need to find out where they sell this stuff in bulk. Costco?

No comments:

Post a Comment