Thursday, May 14, 2009

Take Me Away.

I just might have an anger management problem...or at least developed one while here. Today, after my women's studies class, I got on my bike and started riding back to my dorm. In front of me, not too far away, was a girl (also in my women's studies class) who is a bit heavyset and rides a scooter around school. I call her Scooter Girl. Since we were in IV, or douchebag central, there were a surplus of cars; it's almost like playing a game of Frogger - except you don't have unlimited lives to spare. I was passing her up when the car who had been making its way down the street rolled their window down and started laughing at her - directly at her....

I can't even...I really can't even express how much...complete and utter disgust I felt....

I was so pissed off. So...angry. I started yelling at them...and I honestly don't know what I said...and then I chased them on my bike, their laughs directed towards me now. I must have looked crazy...in fact, I think I did go a little crazy.

I'm getting really scared...staying here is...I really don't think it's good for me, mentally. I just lost it today. If they would've gotten out of their cars...I really think that I would have tried to fight them...

What is happening to me?

What is wrong with people? Why do they have to be such assholes? How could you keep laughing after you saw that girl's face? How much more damage have you done to her insecurity at this Goddamn all-about-looks-school by doing that? Why are people...

...I can't even find the words. They don't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment